Thursday, September 30, 2010

Various Mods at Custom Sims 3

Gurra's Longer Days Mod - This mod changes the sunrise and sunset times to 4am and 21pm, which I thought was reasonable since it's summer always in The Sims 3. It means you will get 5 hours longer days. :)

Ambitions Career Booster by busboybud - Tired of the same old simoleon / xp reward for each job or task you take on for your new interactive career? Me too! I kept getting paid the same amount for each case I solved as an investigator and that didn't seem fair as the cases became more complex. 500 simoleons just isn't enough to live off of!

3x Skill Gain by busboybud - Pretty Self-explanatory. Skills will increase at a dramatic rate.

All Fruit Buyable at Grocery + Enhanced Life Fruit by busboybud - This is a mod I posted simply updated for EP2: Ambitions... I also included the package that increases the amount of days lifefruit increases your lifespan by 10.

more mods here

0 comments:

Post a Comment